Maschinen Krieger Type Mk44 Ammoknights

And so it begins...

My first Maschinen Krieger; the Ammoknight.





After I finished the Bladerunner blaster and the Tau Riptide from Warhammer40K, I was looking for a next project. On Pinterst I saw some incredible work with these Maschinen Krieger. Maschinen Krieger? Well; there is a backstory, but no anime or cartoons with these kits. Although someone did make a short movie!



Yes... Very danger! ;-D

Anyhow; because I was still learning to paint these kits, I searched for tips and tricks and found this gem!


This tutorial was extremely helpful with all my future painting skills. It's all about layering. So I did!

First the base-coat, followed by a rust layer and chipping layers...





After that; paint!


The chipping effect worked!


T




Time to have some fun with this kit...


In these serious times, here's something
that hopefully lightens the mood a bit.
It's called 'Yes, out of Ammo and fuel. No, not quite sure where I am...'
Mixing stuff up (1)...
Ma.K meets Anime
Mixing stuff up (2)...
Ma.K meets Anime
Finally the AmmoKnight has a base.
Did some light-kit bashing wit the turret.
It's a leftover-gun from Warhammer40K (Tau Riptde).

Comments

Popular Posts